Glionna Mansell Corporation Presenting the world's finest Classical, Digital and Digital-Pipe Organs
- Gordon D. Mansell Concert Organist
- Glionna Mansell Presents Organix 16
- Gordon D. Mansell Concert Organist
- MOSAIC Canadian Vocal Ensemble
- Organix Concerts - Broadcast Edition
- Gordon D. Mansell - Concert Organist
- Andrew Michalewski selects the Allen French Terraced Q285 Heritage edition organ for his residence
- St. Cuthbert’s Anglican Church selects the Rudy Lucente RL-58 organ from Allen’s newest series of Quantum organs
- Croatian Martyrs selected Bravura™ L122 organ
- Glionna Mansell announces new products from Allen Organ Company
- Organix 2012 Schedule
- Glionna Mansell sole owner and producer of Organix Concerts
- Glionna Mansell Launches New Campaign
- Holy Cross Parish in Kemptville selects an Allen Renaissance Quantum organ.
- Église St. Jacques d’Embrun selects the Allen MDS 40-S organ.
- Glionna Mansell Corporation Sponsors ORGANIX CONCERTS
- Thornhill Presbyterian Church selects the Allen Protégé™ L226 organ
- Organix 2013 Schedule
- Allen News from Europe
- Glionna Mansell Corporation Presents Operatic Obsessions
- Diane Bish will perform the inaugural concert of the new Allen organ at St. Patrick’s
- St. Patricks Catholic Church - Mississauga HIII-350D
- St. Christopher’s Catholic Church - Clarkson. Q265D
- St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church - Oshawa. L9
- St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church - Markham. HII-45
- St. Michael’s Choir School – Toronto: L9
- St. Mark’s Catholic Church - Toronto. Q265D
- The Light Korean Presbyterian Church - Mississauga. Herald Speakers
- St. Maximilian Kolbe Catholic Church - Mississauga. Q385C
- St. Michaels Choir School - Toronto. Elite Opus IV
Find out all about what is going on with organ installations as well as the featured events across the GTA
March 24th 2011
Église St. Jacques d’Embrun selects the Allen MDS 40-S organ.
St. Jacques d’Embrun in Embrun, an eastern Ontario town south of Ottawa, will be taking delivery of their new organ in early April, 2011. The MDS-40S has had two previous western Quebec owners, the first being a church that has since closed and the most recent owner, a private home until the death of the owner which then facilitated an opportunity for St. Jacques to become its third owner. The organ was new in 1992 and has been lovingly cared for since then. It is a magnificent example of the enduring quality of an Allen organ. It is a 45-stop, three-manual instrument with a MIDI and antiphonal division. In its new acoustically alive home, the MDS 40-S will produce sound to fill and support a very large cathedral-like space. The eight speaker cabinets will speak from behind and above the altar where at one time, nuns would attend Mass behind its screened façade. This space is ideal for concealing cabinets without compromising tonal quality.
Glionna Mansell Corporation President and Artistic Director, Gordon Mansell, states: “I was eager to purchase this instrument from the private owner because I knew that among certain products, one expects consistency and superior quality. I was not disappointed in the least and because of the high production standards that Allen is known for throughout the world, I was able to provide a new home for it almost immediately. The French parish of Église St. Jacques will enjoy many more years of wonderful organ music in support of liturgy, in solo and ensemble performances.”
Allen organs have earned a reputation with Église St. Jacques and over 500 installations in Ontario. This respect matches the world-wide acknowledgement of Allen quality, service and longevity.
For more information regarding current Allen organ products, please visit the exclusive dealer in Ontario for the Allen Organ Company, www.glionnamansell.com or phone Gordon Mansell at 416-769-5224, toll free: 1-877-769-5224.